The web performance and operations conference, Velocity Europe, is just around the corner. This always sold-out event is making its EU debut this year in Berlin.
Get your ticket now (with 20% discount no less) or punish your users and clients with slow user experiences
- url: http://velocityconf.com/velocityeu/
- cost: €600 after 20% discount (ow €749)
- discount code: veu11sts
- when: Nov 8-9
- where: Berlin
- hashtag: #VelocityConf
Some highlights from the program:
- Jon Jenkins will be talking about Amazon Silk.
- Browser sessions from Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
- Jeff Veen talking about Designing for Disaster.
- Estelle Weyl on Mobile UI Performance.
Full list of speakers here
Full disclosure: I'm in the program committee for the US event