The web performance and operations conference, Velocity Europe, is just around the corner. This always sold-out event is making its EU debut this year in Berlin.
Get your ticket now (with 20% discount no less) or punish your users and clients with slow user experiences
- url: http://velocityconf.com/velocityeu/
- cost: €600 after 20% discount (ow €749)
- discount code: veu11sts
- when: Nov 8-9
- where: Berlin
- hashtag: #VelocityConf
Some highlights from the program:
- Jon Jenkins will be talking about Amazon Silk.
- Browser sessions from Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
- Jeff Veen talking about Designing for Disaster.
- Estelle Weyl on Mobile UI Performance.
Full list of speakers here
Full disclosure: I'm in the program committee for the US event
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 1st, 2011 and is filed under performance. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.